Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Stroganoff The Sensational Way....

Aunty Sandy's Sensation Stroganoff
1 block of cream cheese
2 tins cream of mushroom soup
2 cups sour cream
1 large onion, chopped & sauted
25 mushrooms, chopped & sauted
1 tsp. parsley
1 tsp. salt
1/2 tsp. pepper

Saute onions & mushrooms in 1 tbsp. olive oil.  Once they are cooked, add all other ingredients and heat through.
This is great when you throw in meatballs or sauted flank steak.
Serve overtop of egg noodles.  Put on your fancy eatin pants (elastic waisted) for this one!!!!
Yum - me!!!!

9 comments:

  1. Yummy... I have to go now.... time to cook!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmm...just thinking about all that creaminess makes my mouth water!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy!!!! Love all the mushrooms in this! Never made mine with cream cheese before, am going to have to try adding it next time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds good! I'll have to give this one a try!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds awesome - I haven't eaten yet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ONe of my favorite comfort foods of all time. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yummy! My hubby cooks so I am passing this one to him!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This sounds so good. Going to have to try it out! Thanks to me drooling over the copics, i've stumbled in on this yummy goodness. =]

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks yummy.....I'm going to have to try this one out.

    ReplyDelete